Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dakar Weigh's In

Dakar's Photo


As promised (just a bit out of alignment with the date – but oh well) here is most of the following conversation I had with Dakar, deepening our understanding and relating with each other as to why we are committed to this journey. I am not skewing the answers in any way, I just asked questions, so everything is coming from his divine masculine experiences.

As I rewrite this interview, it feels like I just asked him these questions yesterday, but ages ago as well. Time is getting funnier and funnier to me, linear time is feeling completely irrelevant. I suppose it’s something we invented to keep the mind in check, from going completely insane, to stay in the projection of this reality. I am reading and writing this paragraph right now and my eyes are fuzzy, like the words are going into italics, moving and dissolving from the screen.

Science might say that it is a chemical reaction inside my body reacting to the sugar from the holiday peppermint bark I indulged in a bit earlier today. Spirit might say that it’s too much screen time, my eyes have still not adjusted to entering a different reality, don’t overdo trying to squeeze myself back into a box that won’t fit me anymore…

Q: Dakar, what happens during testies breathing for you?
A: Waves of energy looping during the breathing and throughout body after anus release.

Q: What does that do for you?
A: Energizes my whole body, it feels tingly and more alive. Shifting of energy through the joints, specifically a convulsion from my abdomen to chest, connecting heart and hara in an orgasmic, wavelike pulse.

Q: How do you use this energy within you?
A: It allows me to attune my body, being in tune with the moment, allowing me to respond to stuff that comes up. It’s very sensory, feeling into what comes up for me in each moment. When I am connecting my heart and hara, it’s like it brings in more energy and light into these areas. The more it’s done, the more I can stay energized within myself. Like breathing in the very essence of life itself.

Q: What happens for you when we meditate on Oon Rahum?
A: The vibratory energy with sounding the mantras brings all the energy straight to my hara and heart. The intensity varies each day between my heart and hara through the toning resonance, sounding the vibration brings the energy straight into my hara.

Q: How do you feel afterward?
A: Clear, in the moment with my thoughts and presence. Everything is more immediate.

Q: Why continue with the practice? What do you feel like it’s doing for you on the grand scale of things?
A: I don’t know. Harmonizing my hara? A different form of energy moves through me. In the hours of sleep afterward, I receive clarity, like something has shifted. I see things differently. Mantra vibration is opening into things that have been repressed and need to be exfoliated – which helps me understand myself better in the moments as they come up. Talking about this helps me remember to stay dedicated, it makes me want to stay committed to continuing the practice, this is more important than anything.

Namaste Dakar, thank you for being open and honest with yourself and me.

Dakar's Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment