Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Revitalization Processing


http://www.munchinmonkey.com/

1/5/11

Ahhhh….5 days in to a Master Cleanse, less 10 pounds and a world of grime! Love the cleanses! I really enjoy being healthy, and do what I can to stay that way. Today is a day of freshness, rejuvenation, grounding and cleaning, and taking care of Dakar who is still suffering with his hemorrhoids. I love the realization every time I journey on an extended fast or cleanse how much food is a habit. How much time is spent shopping, preparing and consuming food. Our bodies don’t need much to survive, yet too often (especially Americans) we over indulge and over consume – most likely to make up for something that is lacking internally.

Of course, food is a wonderful opportunity to be creative, figure out different ways of playing with our Mother’s bounty. How many different types of salads can I make, how many ways? And, of course, the social aspect of food, sitting down with friends and family, or even alone, sharing a conversation, contemplating or eating in silence…all make up reasons to put so much time and effort into our foods.

When we prepare food, we have a reminder to put LOVE in as the first ingredient. One time I remember my daughter whispering to me “I don’t think daddy put LOVE in this salad.” I asked her why she thinks that. She said “Because I don’t feel LOVE when I eat it.”

I still have piles and boxes of paperwork to go through from the business. I am excited because I am finding I can BURN most of it, keeping only the papers I need for taxes, etc., seems I have to be more careful about crossing my t’s and dotting my i’s!

Cleaned up Xmas tonight, less now than ever, making a new yard sale pile – way bigger than the keep pile! Feels great to continue to get rid of the clutter, consolidate and make more space.

I believe I LOVE Michael Ruppert! Collapse – mmmmm….right on! “Infinite growth with finite energy.”

DJ and Emily were fighting, yelling and really hurting each other. For a moment, I felt like I should be meaner, yell at them or do something drastic to get their attention. I realized that moment was out of old habit. I really didn’t want to “be mean” and stood there, breathing into my womb and wondering what I should do. Turns out their discipline tonight was to write a page on their feelings of why they were behaving this way toward one another. Good experience for all of us! We were able to talk about what was happening at school, bullying, teasing, tattling, hurt feelings and what we could do to be responsible about the way we feel. A spread of emotions were carried out, and in the end, according to our boy, Dakar and I are just lame. Well, I’m not going to deny him his feelings after all – so lame is okay – especially coming from a boy who was recently moved up to the top of his class in Math and English. (***Proud Mom***)

OB immediately I’m standing in a dark room, ceremonial dress on, loose, flowing, silky dress, long to the ground, draping over me like a princess or goddess. Scores of people surround in ceremony, I am in the center. I look up and am handed a bright, glowing orb, large, in this moment I realize I am fully supported. I watch as my breath flows through, fiery and crystalline through my ob channel. I am looking in a mirror and at the same time watching and experiencing all of it. I look out to the stars in the dark sky tonight, warm from the heat inside of me and appreciate the contrast of the fire inside and the ice cold snow outside…just then a shooting star graces the night sky. Not trying to make it mean anything, I just silently smile and breathe, watching, listening.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment