Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days


Day 32 ~ 11/1/10

Dakar and I went into Reno for some errands today, and were able to have lunch with some really great friends. The world gets smaller as we focus on what is true in our paths.

I have 30 days to finish liquidation of my business “stuff”, then our lease is up. I always seem to work better with a goal or deadline, so this is good for me. I called around to all the flower shops in Reno to offer them supplies at a really cheap price, 1/3 the cost of wholesale or less, and was met with the realization of how many people are really in transition. Several phone numbers from the newest edition of the phone book (only a few months old) were already disconnected. Several phone numbers were acquired by other flower shops. I would call two or three different listings and get the same shop! Just a sign of the times.

Many people asked me why I was closing my shop, was it too hard? Was it the economy? Well, for me, the answer is yes and no. I am good at finding business and making money, so I could keep the shop going if I really wanted to. I’m certainly not afraid of hard work. But I have had a job since I was 14, only taking a break when I was pregnant and had my son 10 years ago.

I also realized that there is nothing else for me to do. I could do this or that, but it is completely unnecessary. The only thing there is left for me to do is work on my own “ascension or enlightenment”, or whatever that means. WOW, that’s it.

Being the first of November, and our national month of Thanksgiving, it feels appropriate to commit to adding another meditation to our yoni gazing every day. We’ve decided to add 30 days of Oon Rahum (for more info or to learn this meditation and what it’s about visit www.christblueprint.com), a physically active meditation with sounding.

We usually start off with ovary and testis breathing then go into Oon Rahum. During this meditation tonight, I again had extreme physical pain in my ovaries. My feet, hands and head were burning hot. My voice changed into a really deep sound as I was singing praise and gratitude to our heavenly father.

I went into a vision of talking with a girl who was in deep resistance with herself. She was harsh and selfish, but I didn’t let up until she broke. I kept at her, digging deeper and deeper. She finally hugged me in surrender, realizing the fight was not worth hanging onto. (hmmmm…this is probably really me, talking with me!) We had lunch in a beautiful meadow and found a hidden cave with rich, deep crystalline water flowing. My grandma and daughter were with us as well.

My landscape changed to a place outside of my current house, a white chemical spray was on the pine trees because they were loosing their needles. It was someone’s effort to try to keep the trees alive. I was in the thick of this forest and saw a puzzle. I was with a group of people and our mission was to solve the series of puzzles. We were in the cold, exposed to the elements and had no food or water until we were done. Some extremists got mad and started to rally, talking about how inhumane this treatment was, but for me, I was a volunteer, and it was like a survival challenge for me, and there was no way I was leaving until the puzzles were solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment