Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scattered Trash

 
Day 49 ~ 11/18/10

Solutions abound around every corner! I’ve said it before, but it’s worth saying again. There are just some days that are better for dealing with particular to do’s than other days. When I try to force to do’s on days it is not in the flow, frustration is present. When I do nothing and let it happen the way it wants to happen, then peace and the reminder of our ultimate connection is present, a true gift to be received with abundant gratitude! It doesn’t even matter what the “to do” was, it’s about how I show up in the moments surrounding it.


I started using a Keeper Moon Cup for my menstruation. I don’t know why I waited for so long! One reason is that they are not widely known about in the U.S. as we are the biggest consumers on the planet, throwing away everything, creating trash, trash and more trash. (In every way, physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally, eh?) So I am happy to know that these cups last for 10 years or so, and coupled with some Glad Rags, I won’t be using and contributing more feminine products to the landfills…and I’ll be encouraging their use! Not to mention the bleach and chemicals that are used, sitting against your skin, creating toxins within your most sacred areas. Hmmm…is regular toilet paper the same – bleached and toxic to the skin? More solutions – thank you!

Today I put energy toward selling some more stuff, I wouldn’t want to throw it in the oceans! Unfortunately I feel a bit sad about having bought into the whole way of mass consumerism, but here we are. I can only go forward from this moment, trying to make more conscious decisions that are more honoring to our Mother, and clear myself to be the best conduit I can for her. So instead of throwing everything away, whatever I don’t sell will be donated to schools and day care centers, hospital and senior center, and they will be able to use it however they see fit (so many art projects and ways for people to express their inner selves is available through the stuff I have to get rid of.)


I really feel like I am going to blow up my ovaries with all this intense energy coming through! Either that or (and more likely) I am pressure washing my ovaries, womb and sacred feminine areas that have been built up with some major junk, stripping away bits and pieces at a time, cleansing, cleansing. This is probably why I have been feeling like spring cleaning at the start of winter, getting rid of things I don’t want or need anymore. Feels good! So good, being embraced by the clouds watching the rainbow waves of light shining through…

I’ve been experiencing really intense dreams that feel just as real as this reality – if not more so! Sometimes I have the same people showing up in my dreams, and they were childhood friends. Even though I rarely talk with them physically, now and again they show up and I can’t help but feel like we have always been connected, meeting as children, and continuing to work on the etheric levels through our dreams and higher selves…

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment