Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Remembering Atlantis ~ Mother Goddess

 
Day 48 ~ 11/17/10
 
I love waking up in our front room, in front of our big windows after the light of the moon and stars have shone on us all night. It is more comfortable to sleep in our bed, but after our meditations we sometimes just sleep where we are. Waking up to the sun shining on my face and body feels like the most natural way in the world to wake up.

All day I received hints from my past with Atlantis. Whether you believe in it or not, I lived there before it “sank”, feeling into the memories that are stored within my cell walls, feeling like my life there is a distant memory, not just a story. Watching videos of Keisha, Little Grandmother, speaking of Atlantis and Mother earth, meeting with my friend and talking with him about Indonesia yesterday, receiving some Atlantic oracle cards in the mail today, creating artwork that is vivid in colors and remind me of sounds…feeling like the sounds of creation that was once a part of my life a long, long time ago. 


I pulled my first oracle card, and it was Moonstone. Perfect! There is a full moon coming up in four days, I started my moon time, I have some Moonstone liquid crystals on hand, the timing is perfect! Moonstone represents Mother Goddess and is “one of the ruling stones of the Female path of Ascension.” (pg. 193 Liquid Crystal Oracle by Justin Moikeha Asar)

“A wise mother of the Earth I am, take my hand and let me guide you. Invite me to walk within, beside and around you, I only go where I am called. Open to the joy of emotion, I will teach you the pure language of the feminine spirit. Let my flowing Luna embrace fill you and initiate the path of compassion, nurture and motherhood.
            In the deepest, darkest, forest of your emotional being I am the light in the clearing. I hold the key to completion on the feminine path of ascension. Together let us carry the light of your soul into the emotional body, leaving harmony and balance where once was turmoil and pain.
            The goddess exists in all that I touch, inducing the love of feeling where once stood Fear. Together again we will walk by the light of the Moon, through the clouds of your completion into Oneness, reaching up we will Touch, Balance and Absolve the Sun.”  (pg. 193 Liquid Crystal Oracle)

I took my dose of Moonstone liquid crystals throughout the day, and started reading another new book by the fire today, Gene Keys by Richard Rudd. The message that was standing right in front of me was about just being. To be radiant for no reason other than just to honor being alive, this is our (my) higher purpose.


Feeling this excitement while reading and connecting with life today, I looked down at my belly and watched it pulsing! It was like my womb has it’s own heartbeat as I noticed it was similar to my heartbeat, but not quite the same. It reminded me of being pregnant and watching my baby kick the interior walls of my womb, popping it out for a moment (that was the coolest part of being pregnant!) But this pulse was conclusively different, keeping a rhythm unto itself, watching my breath lift and collapse my belly, all the while this newfound beat goes on…

Oon Rahum Abwun = nothingness.

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment