Friday, November 5, 2010

All Hallow's Eve





Day 31 ~ 10/31/10

The shadows are alive as my inner demons show up…HISS!!!! If you mess with me today, you may get your head chopped off! Of course, if I chop off your head, I can expect to receive the same in return. Maybe I’ll just cool it and not create too many waves today!


Taking the kids trick or treating, a funny Halloween tradition, I was actually looking forward to being silent within and being around a lot of people. I wanted to notice where I was coming from, am I speaking or reacting from my head/mind? Or am I truly taking the moment to drop into my heart and womb to communicate?


I did have fun dressing up the kids, painting their faces, watching them get excited for the evening. I went as a shadow, Dakar a pumpkin bobble head – which was funny, he was supposed to be scary but all the kids just ended up laughing at him…go figure! DJ was an military zombie guy (how appropriate in so many ways – but I won’t go into judgments or perceptions here), and Emily was be a vampire this year.


The kids came home with about 8 pounds of candy each! About 300 pieces per person! We let them go through and pick out 20 pieces that they can eat over the next couple of weeks, then the rest gets set out for the “candy fairy”, who comes and exchanges the candy for a bit of cash or a toy. Eh, it’s the best I’ve got at this moment, but it works! The kids don’t overindulge on sugar, keeping their immune systems strong going into winter, and they still get a treat for their experience.


I was excited and relieved this evening when we got the message that Dakar and I were accepted into a teacher’s training program for next year. I am so ready, it may be hard, it may be painful, but I am ready for it! So tonight, I ended up dreaming about clarity and coming from a very clear and truthful place. So beautiful!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment