Friday, November 5, 2010

Sticky Dirt!!!


Day 35 ~ 11/4/10

It is so warm this week! I feel so blessed to be able to play outside in short sleeves in November! I went for a bike ride, and with the recent rains the dirt was amazingly soft and sticky. LOVE THE STICKY DIRT!!! Is like mountain biking in fresh power…

I had time to stop and reflect in my favorite meadow. Sitting on a rock I stripped down to bare bones and opened my legs to the sun. Today, the sun was yoni gazing me! I felt as if traces of ickyness were being burned away, dissolving into the great massive earth. Laying down for a while, just letting myself be taken away by all that nature is, then getting up and ovary breathing in this wonderful meadow, letting it all go, energizing my body, feeling very calm and peaceful within, sharing this with mother earth and father sky.

I rode to the bus stop to pick up my kids and let them walk home on this gorgeous day, coming home to a little bit of controversy about naked photos on Facebook. Instead of a defensive reaction, I dropped into myself and just felt like I wanted to reach out and give this lady a hug. I could feel so much hurt within her that she wasn’t acknowledging, and therefore it was being expressed in a harsh and brutal way.

I was grateful to her for providing me the opportunity to speak my truth. This has been one of my bigger fears, and definitely coordinates itself with my core worthiness issue. Speaking up when necessary has always been scary to me. (In an interesting twist, I do find that since I have cut my hair short, my throat is more exposed to the elements, and I have been much bolder in speaking out, not hiding behind all the old energy that my hair has held for quite some time.)

When Dakar came home late this evening, we sang our Oon Rahum meditation, smooth sounds escaping, singing to earth and father with the night sky watching over us. I noticed that I was no longer in judgment of Dakar’s singing voice. He and I are just expressing ourselves in the most perfect way that works for us. A deep, quiet sleep followed as we held each other and drifted off into somewhere else land.

No comments:

Post a Comment