Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Meeting Places


Kitty's Playground

Day 52 ~ 11/21/10

The slumbering party kids woke up late and we ate designer pancakes for breakfast. As in they made shapes and designed their own pancakes. One wanted waffles so I made her a pancake that looked like a waffle – there you go.

After playing all day, pretty much the same as yesterday, the kids left one by one. One friend was going to spend another night over here, but he got homesick and wanted to go home. My kids ended up going to his house and spending the night over there. From a fun noisy to completely quiet, what a change in an instant!
 
After all the kids had left, a friend called that I haven’t talked with in a long time. This has been happening more frequently, it seems as if I am being contacted by people of my past, reconnecting and catching up. I’ve always thought of relationships like an infinity loop. You are at a point with someone, then you both go your own way, then you come back to a point to reconnect and/or share something, then go your own way again, over and over and over. For some this process is quick, a loop can take the course of a single day or minute, for others, we can spend years or lifetimes on our own journey, coming together meeting for but a moment, then off on our own way again. Like a spark of energy has been created or woken up during the meeting, then carrying that energy through and sharing it with others on your path. Anyway, that’s my opinion and it seems to work well as an explanation for me.


Speaking of cutting the cords (as a funny little side note) my husband has a power cord running from the house to the tent where his tractors reside. He was very specific in reminding me that the cord was there, and if I was going to run the snowblower please be careful not to run over the cord. Sooooo, what is the first thing I do within 30 seconds of starting the snowblower? Yep, you guessed it. Ran over and ripped the power cord to shreds! Oops! Like he didn’t have enough going on already, now he has to fix something else, glad I could be there to help him on his overwhelming journey! LOL (I didn’t know LOL was Laugh out Loud. When I first saw the initials, I though it was Lots of Love…different generations…just like when there was buzz from the kids and teens about the New Moon, I was very excited that so many young people were taking an interest in getting to know her and honoring our beautiful moon, then I found out it was a vampire book and movie…way different generations…my mom would say “Different Strokes for Different Folks”.)

Anyway, I ran a different power cord from the house so Dakar didn’t have to worry about fixing this additional mishap until things cool down a bit. I was sure I was far enough away though. I talked with one of his employees about this, and he said every time something like this happens to him, he’s also sure he “was far enough away”. Made me consider that I just wasn’t paying attention, I wasn’t in complete awareness of where I was at. And even if I was, it still could have happened, it was just a mistake and not really a big deal.

The big deal is what I am noticing by being active in my perceptions. Dakar is remaining composed for the first time ever…meaning usually when this many problems arise within his business he usually loses his cool quite quickly, his temper getting out of hand and yelling at inanimate objects. Also in the past, I usually take his screaming personally, feeling like I have not done a good enough job to create more of a perfect situation or life for him.

Our Lady of the Fire

Our work together is creating a much more compassionate and actual marriage with one another. He is walking through the door tired and hungry, but not angry and hateful. This makes me want to make him dinner and keep the kitchen clean, make his lunch for him and kiss him good night. The momentum of our relationship rolling in this direction is much more conducive to achieving a harmonious household, for I now know that when he does lose it for a moment or more, it is not my fault, I don’t have to hold the shame and guilt like I did before, thus allowing me to open my heart more to him, giving so much more love without feeling like I am being forced to do so.

The house was quiet and he went to bed. I was planning on staying up to do my meditations and journal, it was still early evening. But I laid down next to him for a few minutes to cuddle and hold him until he fell asleep, and his energy was SO amazing! I couldn’t help but lay my whole body next to him, as close as I could – if I could have crawled up inside of him I would have! His buzzing and moving energy ignited my whole being, stirring me up inside, sparking pleasure and what was like mini orgasms throughout all of my body. Yummy! Of course I didn’t get up and move, are you crazy? I held him and bathed in this exchange of energy, like making love without intercourse, until I woke up in the morning and realized he was already up getting ready to go back to work.  

Aho and Namaste! 
Laughing Fire Buddah

No comments:

Post a Comment