Monday, December 27, 2010

Black Light of Isis

 
 Day 72 ~ 12/11/10

DJ says, “ What if there is an evil Santa Claus?”
“What do you mean?” I say.
He replies “Well, the real Santa leaves you books and clothes and stuff. What if the evil Santa Claus is the one that gets you what you really want?”
All of a sudden I don’t know whether to laugh or believe him!!!

Today I was given the opportunity to remain at peace within myself, choosing to not take on Dakar’s frustration’s with the government and IRS and all the RULES in general that life has to offer. I did what I could to listen to him, ranging from active listening all the way to just ignoring his ranting. He feels that I am avoiding dealing with the financial instability we have with the IRS, but I feel like I am just handling it in a different way. I’m not sure how they figure we owe them over $130K when we lost 60% of our business last year, the whole income tax system is technically voluntary anyway. Actually, it is mandatory that everyone files, but the rules state that payment to the IRS is voluntary…but they have America in a stronghold controlled by fear…if we stand up for our “rights” we are punished, accused, humiliated, jailed, living in a prison systematically set up to keep people enslaved to the “powers that be”. They don’t want people to know or revolt that they are actually behaving in “illegal” manners.

I mentioned to Dakar that he was probably the one who helped set up this system in the first place in a different lifetime, and now he is dealing with being on the seemingly powerless end of it. Anyway, I don’t feel a strong reaction because I have complete trust that everything will work itself out. We will take the steps we need to in the moment. For me, it doesn’t matter if we go bankrupt, it feels like a way of energetically dissolving financial dependency and really surrendering into trust. We are the kind of people that will continue to always get back up, dust ourselves off and move forward once again, no matter what.

I can only laugh at the absurdity of the whole situation. The insane amount of money helped me realize what a joke and how fake the monetary system really is. Selling equipment at a loss but depreciation shows a gain…I don’t understand it, the government makes up money out of thin air and IT’S ALL FAKE!!! The Creature from Jekyll Island. So we are imprisoning ourselves trying to play this money game keeping us distracted from what is really important, but we have many great reminders, constantly letting us know that we can choose to stay in this game, or we can do the work to find our own freedom. Maybe we are supposed to live in this world, playing the games, but our attitude and the way we handle the situations with judgment, projections, love or acceptance is defines our reality, is what creates the true freedom in our lives. Freedom from mental slavery ~ Redemption Song by Bob Marley

“Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.”
~ Rodin (1840-1917)

As my body reminds me that I am tired, I am beginning to feel that the masculine way of the world in which I have been trying to compete with for so long has completely drained me. I am exhausted. I can see how people can break and collapse from exhaustion. Our bodies are not meant to live this way. My advise to you is even if you cannot financially afford it, take a vacation anyway! Take a break, even if it is just to take a week or a few days off from your normal routine and take a walk into nature, sit with the earth and allow her to rejuvenate your soul, then bring her back into your daily routine, even if its only taking a few minutes a day to say hi to some plants, trees, birds and sky. Breathe in her love and feel her embrace surrounding you. This is the connection our bodies and souls long for…this, and not all the money in the world…is what will help you find peace and happiness.

Tonight I sat in meditation, immersing myself into the Black Light of Isis transmission with the help of my friend Araya. I felt my body rise to standing (even though I was still sitting), my back and neck were on fire. I watched as I pulled away the skin on the back of my neck, over my head, down my shoulders to reveal a transparent shadow body, reflecting the world/universe around her. I pulled the body suit off and saw a thin golden thread of attachment. I broke this cord and saw the bodysuit in a pile, and the shadow body flying away, free to roam and explore the galaxy.

Sinking into a soft, deep space, I listen to all of the world around me, from the neighbors in loud laughter having fun at their party, to the sounds of the vehicles on the freeway, trains rumbling on their steel tracks in the distance. Eventually I fall asleep, waking several times throughout the night. When I fully woke in the morning, I breathed into all of my body and I could feel it rippling like I was in a vibrational pool of watery energy. I was floating, but settling back into my body…I lay and rested, nestled in my soft, cozy covers for a long time, grateful that Dakar and the kids were reminding each other to be silent and peaceful so that I could have rest. It is easy to wake up and remain soft and peaceful during the day when I don’t feel any expectations on me to get up and start immediately doing stuff, self imposed or otherwise.

Namaste  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment