Monday, December 27, 2010

Necromancer


Necromancer

Day 70 ~ 12/09/10

Ah, the releasing properties of calcite! Green calcite was with me today as I went about my day connecting with people in the world. I felt like I was just dancing around the day in sweet and calming peace.

I met up with a long time friend and catalyst that I haven’t seen in a while, and we were able to chat for a few minutes. I could see the longing in her face as we discussed pressures of life and working towards freedom. She sensed in me a freedom that she longs to taste for herself. This moment continues to validate the work I am doing and wanting to share it in any way I can, even if it is just to create space in my life so I can have a soul warming discussion over a cup of tea, or watching our kids play at a park…wanting to just be there to listen with an open heart to another beautiful being opening up to their own discoveries.

Dakar was receiving a transmission for himself today and I could feel my ovaries hurting while he was receiving. Our connection runs deeper than I thought…

I am feeling so very tired physically, like my body has been going and going for ever and just needs a break, time to recharge. It is serendipitous that I recently let go of my busy-ness world that now major energetic changes are happening…or more likely it is because I have let them go that I can now focus on what I have been running away from in my spiritual world.

Creating art this evening and seeing what wants to come through, I listen to a song titled Necromancer sung by Gnarls Barkley. I didn’t know what the word meant so I looked that up as well. Seems the timing of the ceremonial dagger removal, the colors, shapes and play on words are also “serendipitous” to the releasing of baggage from lifetimes of experiencing.

Namaste

 

No comments:

Post a Comment