Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's All a Joke!

Space of Madness
 
Day 64 ~ 12/03/10

Maybe it’s the fact that I am cleaning and getting rid of, maybe it’s watching the behavior of others that make me not want to buy into the shopping craze that occupies people at the Christmas holiday. Because I have experienced it (not Black Friday, I stay far away from shopping that day), it’s easy to see how the masses of people continue to follow traditions year after year, staying distracted from what really matters. But who am I to judge? Maybe this is what really matters to someone else, it’s just where they are at.

I am feeling more grounded, loads of weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I’m learning that this woman’s shoulders was not built to have to handle it all, that’s why there are lots of people in world. There was an interesting video about Tribal Leadership by Dave Logan that was appropriate for this time we are living in the world, and it made sense to me. It’s okay to be okay with other people’s choices and journey’s, no matter where they are at.

I also watched the movie “The Invention of Lying”. I love this movie for so many reasons. What if we did all tell the truth all the time? Would our lives be better for it? Are all little white lies hurtful at some level? Does it build the ego of someone else or make them confident in themselves?

Often it feels like this is all just a big load of bullshit. None of this is real, what’s it all for. Just a big friggin game that we have to try to navigate through, making up rules as we go. A big play and all of it is fake. It’s where I AM at, y’all. Maybe tomorrow I'll go play with the fairies and place gold at the end of rainbows with the leprechauns!

No comments:

Post a Comment