Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sticky Stuff



Day 63 ~ 12/02/10

Dakar negotiated a few extra days with the landlord to move, so I spent the day moving and cleaning, moving and cleaning, Mooooving and cleaning. Moooo. The stone of Lepidolite called to me today, reminding me to stay in Conscious Feeling. As I am consuming my time with finishing up this move, I work on staying true to dissolving.

It’s funny how my intentions are to not hang on to anything, and I find myself packing boxes saying one day I could use this or that. I realize what a grip I have allowed to happen and try to stay strong in throwing things out and giving everything away. I ended up keeping some things, and I still feel like it’s too much. It’s like I’m continuing to hold on to stuff that doesn’t matter so I will always have something to do. How am I ever going to get to true nothingness if I continue to hold on to stuff?

Keeping this in mind, I unpack some more things and give them away, taking a truckload to a preschool, a truckload to a thrift store, truckloads to the dump. I work on knowing that this is the right step, if I never saw any of this again my life would be okay. That made it easier to keep getting rid of it.

Lepidolite stone asks one to follow their heart. “At this time in your life your feelings are being united with your thoughts. If you stay true to your feelings, everything will follow its true Path, allowing the manifestation of your goals.” (pg. 181 Liquid Crystal Oracle by Justin Moikeha Asar).  I don’t even know what my goals are, I am just asking to stay in connection with my true self so that I am guided to trust that I am always where I need to be. And so it is.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment