Friday, October 22, 2010

Divine Womb Sealant




Day 19 ~ 10/19/10

Dakar and I were both very tired, so we went with the flow and just fell asleep last night. Early this morning, the energy was alive and vibrant between us. It’s like energy has a chance to build between us sleeping next to one another, and wants to be explored in the mornings.

He had his hand on my heart and we lay there for a long while, just feeling into each other. I had some energy stuck in my head, so I decided to run my shakti circuit to get the energy flowing, balancing harmony throughout my physical and KA bodies. While running my circuit, Dakar and I both dozed for a few minutes. Each of us found a similar outcome within our dream state, we both watched as shakti flowed through our lives, controlling us, and there was nothing we could do to stop it or try to control it, only witness that we were the physical containers for this powerful energy to flow through. I consciously remained awake as I ran the rest of my circuit, feeling the tingling sensation of this beautiful energy running through my being.

As Dakar was holding my 1st gate, I found someone in my womb that was not invited to be there. She was filling my head with her judgments and projections and it was so wrong for me! I kindly asked her to leave, and as I kicked her out of my womb I made a fresh seal so she could not crawl back in without my permission, I realized that I must have one or more holes in my womb, a gaping hole in a deep dark place of shadow within…

Dakar noticed an immediate change in my whole body language as soon as this person left my womb space. I was completely open, and felt like a huge weight had been released from my body, and she was completely out of my head as well. It was the natural progression to hold Dakar and make love with him.

As our hearts and wombs connected with one another, only blissful pleasure was present. Dakar finished in me and I felt like the inside of my womb was being coated in the divine masculine Womb Sealant, sealing up the holes in my womb from the inside, healing them until my hole-y womb was whole, polished to a sparkling shine!

We shared and had a really great laugh, there was nothing else to do, nowhere to be except here, in this moment, enjoying the fullness of life! 



Later in the morning, I received a phone call from someone completely immersed in the financial masculine world. We were not seeing a particular situation from the same place, and because I was not willing to cave in to his opinions of how he was viewing the world, I was deemed “Unreasonable and Ridiculous” in his eyes. Guess what? It didn’t matter, I held no charge, except that it was okay that we were in disagreement. I found it quite exhilarating, actually, alive and whole. Bring it on! What or who wants a turn next?



I’ve had a pretty big disagreement with the way our public school conducts their administration, so when I went in to have conferences with my children’s teachers, I was definitely ‘on guard’. How cool is it to be expecting one thing, and be completely surprised in a way that is even better than expected?

I knew both kids would have a ‘good’ report, but I loved that my daughter’s teacher explains to the kids that all this testing and paperwork they are required to do is “just a trick”.  These second graders are finding out some truths about how they’re being schooled by their teacher. AWESOME! So the kids are not feeling like they are being ‘judged’ or that they are ‘bad’ if they don’t have a high score on their tests. I love this woman teaching my daughter, especially with her sense of awareness. At 7 yrs old, she brought homework home one day, and I explained to her that she did not complete the assignment the way the question was asking. After a decent debate, she finally said “Fine, I’ll change it, but I don’t have to like it!” Some may disagree, but I find it is very important to understand that it is okay to have your own opinions, but to also see where other people are coming from, and finding where you can compromise without losing your own truths.

I also loved that during this parent/teacher conference with my son’s teacher, he was required to be there. His teacher spent most of the conference speaking directly with my son, showing him how he was doing in class, asking him questions, and encouraging his participation, loving that he is being a role model for the other students, asking him what goals he would like to accomplish this year, and showing him where and how he can easily improve in certain areas of his learning.

Aside from the school wanting the teachers, students and parents to sign a three way contract stating that they will be absent no more than 10 school days, they will limit their t.v. and video time, eat healthy meals and communicate (I don’t really feel like I have to sign a piece of paper saying that I will be a good parent to my kids), I am encouraged that the teachers are really trying hard to not be “of the administrative system”, and are doing their best to honestly teach the kids. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment