Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Web of Life




Day 4 ~ 10/04/10

Part of what I do for work requires watering plants for an office every week. I have a true, deep connection with nature, probably why my spirit told me my name is Gaiel. I LOVE being outside, soaking up the sun, skiing down the snow, anything that allows me to be outside really nurtures my soul.

I was gone for a couple weeks, and upon my return to care for the plants today I saw that a few of them were wilting, their soil was as dry as a popcorn fart!  The plants have shared with me their performance plan, I water and feed them energy (which I can do from anywhere in the world – well the watering part must be done physically), and they grow, breathing in carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and transform it into oxygen, a gas in the atmosphere that is essential to life. They get to look beautiful for the people in their immediate space to enjoy as well! 

So after I give the thirsty plants some water, and manicure some dead leaves off, I stand in front of the plants and place my hands over them. I can feel the field of energy they give off. Some plants have a very strong field and I can feel them from a few feet away, while some have grown tired, and have a very weak field. While breathing in energy from Gaia, I watch as energy from the universal web of connection transfers white light energy from my body and hands to the plants. I can see the plants soaking in this energy, breathing in life force and gratefully receiving love and attention.

Each plant I take care of is pretty cool, they each have their own personalities and some have given me their names. George, a 10 ft tall dracena in the corner, has this amazing personality. Every time I think of him or place my hands in his soil, I connect my breath with his and breathe an infinity loop with him. I always get this feeling of the most extraordinary love, I just want to hug him all day! It’s like hugging the divine father, giving and receiving at the same time. Mmmmm……I love that tree!

Laying there, with my husband’s fingers on my first gate, I was in a completely relaxed state. I could feel his energy coming through, my lips receiving him with gratitude. I could see the bright energy welling up inside of me, and I could feel every place around my pelvic area physically hurting. My ovaries, my cervix, my hips…just started to completely ache. The pain started to get worse and I felt that all I could do was surrender into it, and breath the energy throughout my body, dispersing it so it wasn’t all in one place. This really helped as my body was supercharged with the energy flowing through, I was able to lay there for a long time, feeling and absorbing the coursing waves within, in gratitude that I am able to step into this space, and have an amazing man to share it with.

 Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment