Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flowers of Life




Day 11 ~ 10/11/10

After getting the kids off to school (I could really get used to having 6.5 hours a day to myself by not working and being a “stay at home mom”), I came home and went into meditation. Lying down, I was taken to a place of the darkest black. I normally have many doorways and paths open to me and I usually am witnessing these occur, and I usually witness a glimpse of bright light on the other side of the doors, and I usually witness the doors closing in front of me. I try to force myself through, I really want to walk through! But so many times, it does not happen.

Today was different. I could actually FEEL myself standing on a ledge, peering into the darkest black, and I FELT myself taking the leap off the edge. The door wasn’t closing in front of me, and I could see and feel the cool blackness all around me as I sank farther and farther, falling peacefully into its depths. AMAZING! It was truly an exhilarating journey into the unknown. It was as if I finally had a first person perspective, instead of a witness perspective, just watching it happen. I have had this happen before, but usually in a group setting where there is a lot of energy present, not so much by myself.

I became aware of a song that was being sung, over and over there were 6 notes being sounded. It was the most exquisite song being sung with an angel’s voice. I wanted to wake up and write them down so that I could remember them and sing them in my physical state, but I couldn’t find my hands. The notes have been committed to my womb space, a memory of this particular meditation for now…

I put my face to a flower and could see the web of light surrounding it. I gazed deeper and could see the geometries that made up this flower. Lowering my head, I could see the intricate patterns that made up the grass, the rocks, the dirt, the roots of the plants. Down, down into the earth I went, exploring these complex, yet simple shapes that make up all of existence. The flower of life is present in every single moment…

I came out of meditation feeling so completely peaceful and rested. From the cosmic air of the universe, to the grounding depths of Gaia, I absolutely love connecting to this place! When I went in to water the plants for my client this week, I could see the attention and energy they received last week really helped them. The plants that were limp and turning yellow had perked up returned to green, and the field of energy within the office felt calmer, without the stress, once again.

It reminds me of the movie The Living Matrix. While the movie primarily focuses on healing and self-healing, the inherent connection of unity to all of existence proves to be a much deeper insight to who we really are, and what is really going on. I found the information about scientists (such as Newton) breaking down their theories about chemistry and separation absolutely fascinating. Participating in a society that explains separation as our primary way of existing easily shows how suffering and dis-ease is common. Understanding that everything is super interconnected, that we are living in an “energetic field” that defines us, to have this information once again become common language that everyone speaks of, is truly exciting!!!

Feeling the charges of this energy within my own body, and witnessing it at the same time…feeling creation as it is happening…

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment